Sunday, April 12, 2009

Poster for Tea Party


Bill and I are heading for the Atlanta Tea Party April 15th -at the Atlanta Capitol. Sean Hannity will be speaking there - I am exicted to meet with all the patriots who love thier country. I am trying to decide what to put on my poster - here are some ideas that I have found -

1. DOWNSIZE D.C.!

2. Save the Ship - Throw the Tea Overboard

3. Give me Liberty or at least a Big Screen T.V.!

4. Fair Tax Now

5. The Difference between Death and Taxes is Death doesn't get worse every time Congress Meets!

6. Scariest sentence in the English Language - "We are the government and we're here to help you"

7. The problem with Socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money
8. Impeach Everyone Who Voted for Bailouts!

What do you think I ought to put on my sign? Choose two because there are 2 sides

4 comments:

  1. I would put probably the first two on there but I think they are all good. Although I haven't done too much research about the fair tax. I look forward to hearing about it. YOu should take your camera with you and blog about it. We have had just a wonderful Easter and hope you guys have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 1, I like 2 and 7. Don't like 3. Definitely blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote 2 and 5. Come on Carla 3's funny it's suppose to be sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete