Life for Liberty Revolutionary Unit - this is a group that I have just joined. - you will find information on this at http://www.lifeforliberty.org/ This is a group that is in the early planning stages of taking serious measures on being heard - the tea parties are a hiss and by word to the politicians. - I hope all of you will go to this site and read it before it gets shut down. Here are our demands - 1. Repeal the Federal Reserve Act - and return the power to issue money to the People via their elected Congress. 2. Repeal the 16th amendment (Income Tax) to a National Sales Tax 3. A balanced Budget Amendment (Our politicians have NEVER had the courage to pass this one) 4. State Sovereignty - repealing all compulsory federal legislation upon the individual states. 5. Enact a campaign limits to individuals to $100.00 annually. If you are a Patriot - go to this site and read important information. This is a new organization whose members are ready to give their all to the cause of Liberty including their lives, fortunes and sacred honor. Are you willing to stand with our Founding Fathers? I am VERY concerned for the future of my grandchildren. I want them to be free. I want the Constitution to stand. Go to the site and inform yourself and pray for us if you can do nothing else.
Update
12 years ago


Bill just said this is a stupid idea and it will ruin what has been accomplished by other groups. I don't think so.
ReplyDelete