There is an Amber alert out for Al Gore - He is missing during the Snow Storm - in the south.
I took the following pictures so that you could see it was a lot of snow for the south.

Yeah - The kids got out of school and I got to go home at noon. It began coming down in Pike country about 1:30 and snowed softly until about 5:30.

We got 2 to 3 inches
The trees over in the Wilson's yard are beautiful.
I am worried about my Palm Tree packed with snow! -

It was so beautiful. Today it is melting
I love all these pictures. I haven't seen that much snow at home since we had that blizzard way back when. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo much snow for the south. Its sooo pretty. I can't believe how much is piled up on the palm tree.
ReplyDelete