Thursday, March 26, 2009

False Document posted on Bond Family Blog



How sad that the Bond's in Houston would need to save face and go to the trouble of falsifying a Canasta game score sheet. No one dethroned the Queen - I have just been MODEST by remaining silent these days. Yes I would go so far as to call it compassionate for the Bond losers in Houston. But now that an injustice has been done, I will remain silent NO MORE. I will post the original score sheet for all the world to see. I did not want to do that because I know that to some people, who are so highly competitive, this will be humiliating. However, you have forced my hand. No, I fear NOT for my title. I remain the Queen of Canasta. Lies, cheats and scoundrels - I would never call my children such names but now that I have viewed their tactics - hum - I do say that you protest too loudly. (By the way Leighanna or Reid, whoever attached the sticky note you misspelled scoundrels. - Your false documents are sloppy.) The Queen lives on and in total bliss in her castle. Eat Cake my dears.







11 comments:

  1. Gosh I didn't think Reid and Leighanna would go to those lengths to save face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but we must remember that we are required to be honest with our fellow man.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is why I am so shocked with you and Reid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness I can't believe the great lengths that the Queen has gone through to keep her "title" Something deep down inside of me thinks that she has been dishonest with her subjects. I do feel for the lowly subjects who I feel have told the truth and are being drug through the mud at this time. My that something deep inside of me is the fact that we can all tell the Queens handwriting. It is quite distinct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. Lets examine the facts:

    1. Our scores are crumbled. What is more likely? That mom got her butt kicked and tried to violently steal her shameful scores back or that I lost and didn't try to steal back the nice, clean, unwrinkled sheet that she forged?

    2. Mom's sheet is all in her handwriting. We all know that mom cannot add well enough to keep score all by herself.

    3. The sticky note is misspelled. Is it more likely that mom misspelled a note in a fit of rage or that Leighanna misspelled a note in a planned & well thought out conspiracy?

    Mom, I think the facts speak for their self.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH yeah Reid!!! You totally laid out all the facts out correctly. Me thinks the Queen has gone down!!! NOw stay that way you evil woman:0) Long live Queen Leighanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never! I will NEVER advocate my title to a conspiracy ridden plan. You're facts sir are more of your schemes in a desperate attempt to SAVE FACE.
    1. Now I know that it was you who wrote the sticky note - studies show that spelling errors run in families. Any I do have a spelling weakness -hum so most likely you recieve that part of my DNA - however when I say I have a weakness in spelling - I use spell check to aid my in overcoming my weakness - thus - I would have never performed such sloppy work.
    2. As for my addition weakness - I always use a calculator therefore NO NEED for peasant help.
    3. YOU my dear said that you NEVER BLOG! - Yet again the feeling to save face is so strong it has compelled you to BLOG.
    The so called Facts are now disputed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait I think I am confused now. Because the original Queen doth make many convincing arguments. I really don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess it just means we ALL need to get together for a rematch... so that everyone knows the truth of the outcome!

    ReplyDelete