Saturday, January 23, 2010

Assortment of thoughts and pictures

On the farm at the chimney. Judy, Carla, Everett, Bonnie
At the Gulf Coast Beach in Mississippi while Dana was in the hospital - Eliza is having a new experience with the sand on her feet.

My Oldest and My Youngest - Aren't they beautiful

Memories - the Time Line on these pictures are backwards but it is too much trouble to put right - Playing games outside when Dana first got out of the hospital.


To a mother's/Mutta's delight they ALL came to church with us. We are missing one family - and then a Great Grandmother and a Great Grandfather. - Humm - I think we did well. I hope you notice who is in the center of this family - Christ.

What a zoo - but the animals were fun.

2. Christmas was so... much fun. A lot of confusion and noise but it was mostly happy noises. A few dust-ups but all in all with24 people in my 2,000 square foot house - we did well - EVEN in the small kitchen!

This nativity scene is my favorite Christmas decoration - I can just imagine Joseph carring a latern and leading Mary and infant Jesus in the dark. I think he was very strong, wise and righteous to be the guide and mentor to the Savior of the World. I know he was the protector of his little family.
1. My School Boy -
Bill has started back to school. He is working math here. - I felt like I was sending my little boy off to school the first day he went back. I felt very protective and motherly toward his new experience.

























4 comments:

  1. I need someone to tell me again how to change the background of my blog. It's been too long, I cannot remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the site cutest blog up on the left hand side of your page and click on that and it will tall you how to go through the steps. I would have to talk you through it. OH many those pictures of me after I got out of the hospital....... I never want to be sick again but I looked soo cute. I was as skinny as Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, you were too skinny! You should never ever be Carla's size. You weren't made to be that skinny!!!!
    Mom they are fun picutres. I liked seeing them. YEAH! You finally updated. Can't believe Daddy is going back to school. But very proud of him too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is crap - now I have wiped out the entire background - I am through with this it is just too frustrating.

    ReplyDelete