Dad and I went to the Atlanta Aquarium

Then we went to the Atlanta Civic Center to see the King Tut Artifacts - Absolutely no pictures were allowed there. It was amazing to see things that are about 2,000 years old. Amazing. They were small people - The bracelets were very small. We are larger now because we eat better I think. Anyway we had a lot of fun.

This is us at Christmas time - Don't we look festive in our red and our tree decked out. I am sad however, that the decorations and lights have to come down now and everything gets back to the old hum drum of things. I have to think of something to look forward to now. I know - getting more experience at blogging!!
I am so excited you are blogging now. The more you do it the more expert you become. Can you believe us computer illiterate people can do this? I can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you can look forward to, a quick visit from us at the end of the month! I'm so proud of how computer savvy you're becoming.
ReplyDeletePS) I like the name and template!
ReplyDelete