I read on Meridan Magazine that Glen Beck was scheduled for an interview on "Focus on the Family" That is James Dobson's organization. It is a Christain organization that does a lot of good. Anyway, they cancelled his interview bascially because he is a Mormon which they knew but decided that it would be hypercritical to have him on because he does not believe in the same "God" or "Jesus" that Christians do. I think that it is a hoot. A faithful Latter Day Saint wrote in and asked exactly why. They wrote her back a long essay on why they differed with him and why Mormons are not Christains. Anyway, I personally don't give a rip that some think that we are not Christains. - I have dealt with so... many colleagues that are nice to me and we agree on some many things and then later I find out they are totally prejudice towards me because I am a Mormon. I saved the article I will email it to you if you cannot find it on Meridian Magazine.

Good grief!
ReplyDelete