Monday, January 12, 2009

My Pride, My Joy

This is my pride and joy! - Grandchildren - I am very greatful to be a Grandmother - it is so much fun. This picture was taken at Thanksgiving with some of my Porritt grandchildren and some of my Longnecker Grandchildren - Well, Gabe REFUSED to be in the picture and Kate and Anna stayed with Eric. - I MISS THEM ALL and MISS the others that are not in the picture, but I delight in the time that I get to spend with them! I love being their MUTTA!

2 comments:

  1. And let me tell you, they love their Mutta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here!!! Emma keeps asking when I am going to feel good enough that we can go to Mutta's house again. She says she misses you. I talked about going back after Christmas but I just wasn't feeling up to it. She now asks all the time to come to your house.

    ReplyDelete