I almost peed in my pants I am laughing so hard! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! We need to have a Canasta weekend where we all whoop up on each other. I know, I know! I will be at the bottom every game but I can handle that. What do you have to say about that Dana and Leighanna?
Bring it on. I can't believe how much smack your talking mom. And you all know that I usually win these Canasta games but I never talk big about it. YOu know I am the "humble" one of the group. But I say we meet in Montgomery one weekend and get a hotel room with no kids and have a Canasta tournament!!! Mom the pictures make you look and sound fierce but we know I can break you!!!!Together us girls can dethrone the queen!!! WHat do they call it when they dethrone the queen - not mutiny but whatever it is its coming!!! So I would sleep with one I open my dear Queen
You mean historical significance because of Mahamad Ali? I cought that reference when you did that. Still none the less I am not prepared to eat cake just yet!!! I think you should prepare your fine china because maybe the cake will taste better for you on something that looks oh so nice.
I almost peed in my pants I am laughing so hard! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! We need to have a Canasta weekend where we all whoop up on each other. I know, I know! I will be at the bottom every game but I can handle that. What do you have to say about that Dana and Leighanna?
ReplyDeleteBring it on. I can't believe how much smack your talking mom. And you all know that I usually win these Canasta games but I never talk big about it. YOu know I am the "humble" one of the group. But I say we meet in Montgomery one weekend and get a hotel room with no kids and have a Canasta tournament!!! Mom the pictures make you look and sound fierce but we know I can break you!!!!Together us girls can dethrone the queen!!! WHat do they call it when they dethrone the queen - not mutiny but whatever it is its coming!!! So I would sleep with one I open my dear Queen
ReplyDeleteYou the humble one? humpf - My dear "Eat Cake!"
ReplyDeleteYou mean historical significance because of Mahamad Ali? I cought that reference when you did that. Still none the less I am not prepared to eat cake just yet!!! I think you should prepare your fine china because maybe the cake will taste better for you on something that looks oh so nice.
ReplyDeleteI love this smack talk...keep it comin'. Ya'll just may be distracted enough for me to slide in a whoop all our butts on the sly.
ReplyDelete