
We went to the Jonesboro Stake Valentine's Day Dance - It was so... much FUN. Scott Felstead was DJing and he announced to the kids at the dance that he would be playing music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. That this is the only dance in which the older generation gets to go to and that they would have to deal with it. We applauded! Because he played dance music instead of head banging music EVERYONE danced. It helps GREATLY when the DJ dances and KNOWS what is good dance music. We danced about every dance. It was great fun. Here is our annual Valentine Day picture - I told Dad that we were NOT centered but he doesn't care. Mike Day took the picture and his camera has the wrong date. Men! Allison I wish you were there to take really good shots. Oh yeah and I wore my RED SHOES - and I had on my diamond earings - it is so much fun to dress up. 


Man yall look soo spify!!! It is fun to get dressed up. And it would have looked better if you had been centered. Men just don't care about stuff like that. I am glad that yall had fun.
ReplyDeleteWell next time I am there get all spiffied up and I will take your picture. Ya'll are all washed out and can barely make out your faces. At least you have a shot to remember the occation. Glad ya'll had a great time.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so nice! I am glad you had a great time out!!
ReplyDelete