
Well went to the doctor Monday- Heart Rate was at 37 which is low. He ran another EKG - My heart is just wild - irregular heart beats and very slow. He said that it will only get worse. March 17th I go in for Stress tests and a Echogram. That will take about 4 hours. Then on April 20 I will have a heart monitor for 24 hours - I think he is just making sure there is no heart diease which we did all this 4 years ago. He says that I need a pacemaker. 


That top picture is neat. And is that a pacemaker on the bottom? Would that wire hook up to your heart like a car battery? That is interesting and I just don't like it. But then again, could be worse. I am going to come up with a list of questions I want you to ask your dr for me :0) I love you mom!
ReplyDeleteYes that is the pacemaker and the wire goes into your heart like a car battery
ReplyDeleteWe hope everything is ok. I don't know much about pacemakers, but all we care about is that you are as healthy as possible - even if that means you are bionic like me! :o) Love you!!
ReplyDelete