Holy Cow mom!! I guess this was always inevitable though. Just glad we have such insane technology to keep people like you and Leighanna healthy. I love you.
Amen Carla. Wow mom, you will be a bionic woman!
No I'll be a SENIOR CITIZEN with a Pacemaker - oh my gosh that sounds so old!!!
I love the bionic woman comment. Too funny!!!! It seems so weird that you even need one you are just too young for it !!!
Holy Cow mom!! I guess this was always inevitable though. Just glad we have such insane technology to keep people like you and Leighanna healthy. I love you.
ReplyDeleteAmen Carla. Wow mom, you will be a bionic woman!
ReplyDeleteNo I'll be a SENIOR CITIZEN with a Pacemaker - oh my gosh that sounds so old!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the bionic woman comment. Too funny!!!! It seems so weird that you even need one you are just too young for it !!!
ReplyDelete