Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dancing and Buttons

Isabel, Anna, Kate and I had fun dancing to the music in the office area.



Kate playing with the buttons.


Isabel and Kate were fascinated with all of my buttons - Isabel gleaned some buttons from me. She posed by the tree but this was only the beginning of her collection.

3 comments:

  1. Mom, you should see her with all those buttons! She has sorted them, arranged them, seperated them, and admired them all day today and yesterday. I never knew someone could be so enchanted by some buttons. I think part of the fun for her is that they are Mutta's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I wonder what the fascination in buttons is??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think that she is holding onto being here. I am holding on also because I have not put some of the fun books away.

    ReplyDelete