Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Queen still Reigns

Oh yes I am still the Queen of Canasta!! I went to Dana's house and had a lot of fun. I played "Clue" with the kids. They are pretty good at figuring out the clues and discovering who did it with what and where. However I still reign supreme in the Canasta arena. I smeared Dana! Poor thing she wanted to play again so that she could redeem herself but, yet again victory was elusive for her as the Queen still has not lost her touch. Maybe next time Dana. While the kids were at school we took a shopping trip. We went to the Edgewater Mall. Very pretty nice mall across the street from the ocean in Bolixi MS. We then had lunch at a cute Italian restaurant. We had fun. I was very pleased to see Eliza is a rolly-polly. She is fat all over. Such a wonderful change since she was born and so skinny and unhappy. She will even fold her arms at family prayer. She did this just by example of the other children. No one prompted her she just did it. The first time it was for the entire prayer! I was amazed. So... we tried to capture it on camera and of course then she would not perform. But anyway it was so cute. We also went to see Emma in her kindergarten play for President's Day. It was very enjoyable. They sang Patriotic songs. It was so enjoyable. Hat off to the Music teacher and Kindergarten teachers who put that together. The children will remember those Patriotic songs the rest of their lives. And they will need them because the America as we know it will probably not exists when they are adults. Anyway love to all - I had a blast and wish it could have been longer. The Queen must rest now.

7 comments:

  1. The Queen really needs to be dethroned!!!! She is an evil evil queen who has so much crap spilling out of her mouth. Maybe next time I can dethrone her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words Words Words - I will be the reigning Queen - Unitl the next chanllenge - And my reign will continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words can be a very powerful tool my dear Queen!!! Just wait and see what words will come when the Queen is dethroned again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be up for a game when we visit...I am usually good at dethroning at any game. But, I don't want to jinx myself - just offer my services for a friendly tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO I hear a game full of canasta and a wopping good old time of dethroning coming Mutta's way - let the games begin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I want in on that dethroning game! I know I won't be the one dethroning...we all know I can't win that game to save my life! But sounds like a fun game with all this smack talk going on.

    ReplyDelete